we are currently looking for a
EHS Subject Matter Expert (m/f)
iPoint BiS is a fast paced start up grown from a team of experienced industry specialists and young professionals who share a passion for technology and sustainability. As a part of the iPoint BiS team you will be immersed in a dynamic, collaborative environment with a focus on sustainability and cutting-edge tech. You'll enjoy our casual work environment and opportunity to do as much as you can handle. You will work directly with the founders to build and grow this company. Given our size and stage, every hour of your efforts will result in visible and rewarding results.
Are you currently a hands-on EHS professional and looking to join a fast growing global startup? Do you consider yourself a growth hacker? Do you love creating solutions for your clients ? If so - then this is the role for you.
We’re looking for an EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) expert who will bring working knowledge of the domain and management system capabilities and an understanding of the business processes, to help our product development team to understand and address the IT requirements of the domain and related processes.
You must be self-motivated, confident, and hungry to learn. In return, we’ll give you the experience and opportunity to start a great career in software technology.
This role may be a great fit if:
- You are a startup person with ability to operate in an early stage environment that requires one to be hands on with large scope
- You have the capacity to translate your deep domain knowledge and expertise into EHS management solutions use cases
- You can synthesize research and customer/market analysis into actionable requirements and plans
- Using full knowledge of EHS practices and standards, document, explain and effectively communicate, EHS management workflows and use cases to our technology and development team
- Support in creating or sourcing content datasets to support EHS processes.
You will stand out if you have:
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Worked side-by-side with product management, industry marketing, pre-sales, consulting to drive product and content development and use case analysis
- Bachelors degree in environmental/natural sciences, engineering, or related fields. Masters preferred
- 4+ years relevant consulting experience in manufacturing, consulting or information technology, all focused on EHS management and related operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
Here's what we'll offer you:
- A unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization with a seasoned management team who have been there before
- We are growing. Fast. And you will be on the ground floor. If you’re an amazing teammate, opportunities for growth are endless
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A work experience that is fulfilling, challenging, and provides a sense of adventure
- Work and play in Stuttgart (the Automobile hub of the world) with generous flex-time and remote work options
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges; rewards of supporting a great product, serving customers and reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you.
Send us a cover letter and your CV. Your cover letter must include the title of this job post to ensure you're not just mass-applying.