we are currently looking for a
Front-End / UX Engineer (m/f)
iPoint BiS is a fast paced start up grown from a team of experienced industry specialists and young professionals who share a passion for technology and sustainability. As a part of the iPoint BiS team you will be immersed in a dynamic, collaborative environment with a focus on sustainability and cutting-edge tech. You'll enjoy our casual work environment and opportunity to do as much as you can handle. You will work directly with the founders to build and grow this company. Given our size and stage, every hour of your efforts will result in visible and rewarding results.
We are looking for an experienced Front-End and UX engineer. You’ll be part of a team building state-of-the-art infrastructure and networking solution. You will help build an outstanding and simple to use cloud-based business analytics software for enterprises, to collect, manage, and analyze environmental, health and safety data.
This role may be a great fit if:
- You are passionate about solving complex UX challenges
- You want to provide the best in class UX for customers of the web application
- You like building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Development and integration of the front-end aspects of the applications
- You understand and adhere to a set of code standards and good practices
- You love both strategy and hands-on UX
- You like to build for scale – lean but ready for demand growth
- You have an intense focus on building secure and reliable systems
- Be the voice of our customers in product development
- Collaborate with product manager and product owner to drive product strategy and the development roadmap
You will stand out if you have:
- A Bachelors or Masters (preferred) degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- You have a strong understanding of and experience in Lean and Agile UX processes and are not afraid of suggesting new ways of working
- Experience with or interest in Enterprise UX and/or B2B products
- Experience working with Ext JS and React.js
- You’re a fan of open source philosophy, with data-driven development approach
- A proven ability to efficiently manage all aspects of the software development life cycle in an Agile environment
- Worked with sketches, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate with stakeholders and validate concepts and hypotheses with end users
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
Here's what we'll offer you:
- A unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization with a seasoned management team who have been there before.
- We are growing. Fast. And you will be on the the ground floor. If you’re an amazing teammate, opportunities for growth are endless
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A work experience that is fulfilling, challenging, and provides a sense of adventure
- Work and play in Stuttgart (the Automobile hub of the world) with generous flex-time and remote work options
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges; rewards of supporting a great product, serving customers and reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you.
Send us a cover letter and your CV. Your cover letter must include the title of this job post to ensure you're not just mass-applying.