we are currently looking for a
Inside Sales (m/f)
iPoint BiS is a fast paced start up grown from a team of experienced industry specialists and young professionals who share a passion for technology and sustainability. As a part of the iPoint BiS team you will be immersed in a dynamic, collaborative environment with a focus on sustainability and cutting-edge tech. You'll enjoy our casual work environment and opportunity to do as much as you can handle. You will work directly with the founders to build and grow this company. Given our size and stage, every hour of your efforts will result in visible and rewarding results.
You have a passion for developing and retaining long-term, profitable relationships. iPoint BiS needs you to find, nurture and manage new business opportunities with potential customers. You will report directly to the Marketing Department and work closely with the field sales, You are an adaptable self-starter who can manage their workload with ease and contribute to the overall success of the Marketing function. You have a demonstrable track record in setting sales appointments with senior decision-makers, gained from selling high value technology solutions.
This is an ideal opportunity to make your mark, develop your career and contribute to our continued expansion.
This role may be a great fit if:
- You have experience making telemarketing calls to prospects and leads
- You keep accurate call records and results achieved
- You can achieve campaign call rates and specified targets
- You understand and manage personal performance on a daily basis
- You like to participate in marketing campaign briefings
- You provide feedback and input to campaign development
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our solutions and the telecoms market
- Act as an exemplary brand ambassador for iPoint BiS
You will stand out if you have:
- Outbound calling experience with proven track record of appointment setting
- Excellent telephone manner and strong communications skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate and experienced using CRM software (HubSpot)
- Competency with social media
- Ability to write detailed follow-up notes for business reporting
- Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues
- Confident, self-motivated and driven
- Comfortable to speak German and English on a professional level
- Friendly personality and team player
- Knowledge of Sustainability is an advantage
- 3+ years experience in a marketing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
Here's what we'll offer you:
- A unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization with a seasoned management team who have been there before.
- We are growing. Fast. And you will be on the ground floor. If you’re an amazing teammate, opportunities for growth are endless
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A work experience that is fulfilling, challenging, and provides a sense of adventure
- Work and play in Stuttgart (the Automobile hub of the world) with generous flex-time and remote work options
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges; rewards of supporting a great product, serving customers and reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you.
Send us a cover letter and your CV. Your cover letter must include the title of this job post to ensure you're not just mass-applying.