we are currently looking for a
Marketing Professional (m/f)
iPoint BiS is a fast paced start up grown from a team of experienced industry specialists and young professionals who share a passion for technology and sustainability. As a part of the iPoint BiS team you will be immersed in a dynamic, collaborative environment with a focus on sustainability and cutting-edge tech. You'll enjoy our casual work environment and opportunity to do as much as you can handle. You will work directly with the founders to build and grow this company. Given our size and stage, every hour of your efforts will result in visible and rewarding results.
Are you currently a hands-on marketing professional and looking to join a fast growing global startup? Do you consider yourself a growth hacker? Do you love telling great stories through your content? If so - then this is the role for you.
We’re looking for someone that can manage the chaos of a startup, has the listening skills of a therapist, and the tough love skills of a coach. The right person knows to ask great questions but doesn’t require a lot of handholding to get the job done. You must be self-motivated, confident, and hungry to learn. In return, we’ll give you the experience and opportunity to start a great career in software technology.
This role may be a great fit if:
- You are a startup person with ability to operate in an early stage environment that requires one to be hands on with large scope
- You have the capacity to identify trends, keep a finger on the pulse of our content niche and market
- You can synthesize research and customer analysis into actionable plans
- You have experience growing companies or products via outbound and inbound marketing
- You have experience generating user-developed content to help scale your messages
- You can tell great stories through your content
- Execute our content calendar (blogs, webinars, infographics, social content, etc)
- Impeccable writing skills are a must
You will stand out if you have:
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- You can create product content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website content, blog posts, forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our product to the world.
- Digital marketing experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience in marketing automation (e.g. Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo) and SEO
- Appetite for learning new tools and technology to enhance lead engagement and conversion
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords
- Bachelors degree from a top university
- Graduate degree (MBA preferred)
- 3+ years experience in a marketing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
Here's what we'll offer you:
- A unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization with a seasoned management team who have been there before.
- We are growing. Fast. And you will be on the ground floor. If you’re an amazing teammate, opportunities for growth are endless
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A work experience that is fulfilling, challenging, and provides a sense of adventure
- Work and play in Stuttgart (the Automobile hub of the world) with generous flex-time and remote work options
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges; rewards of supporting a great product, serving customers and reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you.
Send us a cover letter and your CV. Your cover letter must include the title of this job post to ensure you're not just mass-applying.